“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And A Few Basic Fitness Skills,
I Have A Fun and Fulfilling Personal Training Position Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Fitness Trainer,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in a fitness trainer so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
You should have arrived here because you saw my employment ad in the local paper or on Seek.com, Sportspeople or you just happen to be browsing our site.
So let me tell you about me, my company and the coaching position.
My name is Snezana Pezzin and I run a fitness and nutrition coaching company called Sentience Personal Training in Yarrambat, Victoria.
My business is dedicated to helping women and men achieve their health and fitness goals through customised nutrition and fitness programs.
And business is booming!
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start training some of our current clients.
My studio is located Rivers of Yarrambat, 28 Kurrak Rd in Yarrambat.
I currently offer one-on-one customised nutrition and fitness programs, small group Semi Personal programs as well as Group Training classes, which educate, motivate, and support men, women, and teens to improve their health and fitness. We offer a holistic approach to wellbeing with a strong focus on education and awareness. All clients begin with an initial consultation and then programs are designed with ongoing 6 weekly re-assessments, nutrition counseling and nutritional supplements advice.
If you are hired for this Personal Training position, you’ll begin training clients in the studio 2 – 3 days a week for 3-4 hours per day (a.m. or p.m. hours), with the opportunity to work on weekends.
My studio offers a casual, fun environment, nice training equipment and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful personal training studio.
Tasks You’ll Expected To Perform
* Develop Comprehensive Health & Fitness Programs For Clients: You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, but you’ll have flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
* Tracking Client Progress: In order to ensure a client’s success in our programs, you’ll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log worksheets and more on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness program to ensure the best results possible.
* Perform Fitness Evaluations: Ideally, you’ll have some fitness assessment skills and can test for: body composition, bodyweight, girth measurements, blood pressure, heart rate and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience, but if you do, that’s a bonus.
* Coach clients through their programs: You’ll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients your working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her program, you’ll coach and motivate the client and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
* Demonstrate Proper Exercise Instruction: This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc) and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals.
* Provide Ongoing Health and Fitness Education: Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You’ll be provided with educational tools and resources, will be expected to study them and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in our weekly staff meetings.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
* Good Communication Skills: you will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
* People skills and personality- must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting studio and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
* Health and Fitness Education: You do not need personal training experience, but you should have a working knowledge of health and fitness.
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person relatively quickly. So if this job sounds good to you, then complete click on the link below and fill in our online application and we’ll contact you by phone.